Thought I’d invite you to mine this morning for breakfast. A simple nutritious egg spinach scramble is on the menu! Using healthy coconut oil.
Egg Spinach Scramble
- 4 x large Eggs (try to use organic free range)
- 1/2 Scotch Bonnet Pepper (or bird pepper)
- 1/2 Sweet Pepper (Bell Pepper or Serrano Pepper)
- 6 x Spring onions
- Pinch of Paprika
- 2 x cloves Garlic (chopped finely)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
- 2 x large handfuls Spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil (try using raw coconut oil)
Heat the coconut oil gently in a large pan. Chop onions, peppers and garlic. Add to the pan an sautee. Add eggs, seasonings and spinach. Stir until slowly and constantly for 5 mins. Serve and garnish with coriander.
Lovely with goats cheese and/or avocado.